2016 is underway with concerts coming up with the Fairfax Choral Society (March 12), Calidore String Quartet (April 10), Children’s Chorus of Washington and Children of the Gospel Choir (May 1), and our season finale Amadeus Orchestra concert on May 22.
The date of our benefit concert and auction has been changed to February 27!
- Read about our principal violist Mary Dausch and our concertmaster Alexandra Mikhlin.
- Buy a season pass to enjoy an entire year of wonderful concerts!
- Sign up for our enewsletter and receive concert updates, special invitations.
Amadeus Concerts inspires a community of classical music lovers in the Washington, D.C., area through up-close performances by professional musicians, educational outreach, and mentoring for young musicians. We collaborate with artistic partners and spotlight performers of the highest caliber, including our own Amadeus Orchestra.
What we offer
- A classical music series with professional musicians
- Nationally and internationally acclaimed guest artists
- Our season subscription includes orchestral, vocal and chamber music
- Side-by-side concerts and mentoring of young musicians in schools
- Music: An Insider’s Guide pre-concert talks
- Emerging Artist Program
- Meet the Artist receptions
- Free admission for students, 18 or younger
- A friendly community of music lovers
Praise for Amadeus Concerts
“… a valued arts organization with a strong mission, high-quality concerts, and quality artistic programming…” The Arts Council of Fairfax County
“… high-quality classical programs presented in an innovative way.” The Virginia Commission for the Arts
Every Seat is the Best Seat in the House
- Enjoy sitting close to the performers
- Our venues let you experience the passion and joy of music up close
- Free parking and accessible locations in Northern Virginia neighborhoods
If you are a dedicated supporter of Amadeus, help share the news with others you know. Bring a guest and encourage young people to come. And if you have never attended one of our concerts before, please let us introduce you to our way of making and sharing music!
The Amadeus Concerts, Inc. is a non-profit organization under IRS section 501(c)(3). Gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.